‘Nashville’s Kimberly Williams-Paisley On Life With Brad Paisley
How do you even begin to balance being a successful working mom and wife to country music royalty?
Life is good for Kimberly Williams-Paisley, star of ABC’s hit show Nashville. We caught up with Mrs. Brad Paisley to discuss her marriage … and, of course, pry some Nashville spoilers out of her!
More from YourTango: A-List Links: Miley Cyrus Was Offered How Much In A Porn Deal?!
“It’s the first time really since having my kids that I have worked in the town that I live in,” says the Nashville, TN resident. “When I shot According to Jim and did all that work in LA for so many years, I didn’t have my kids yet. It has just helped me maintain this sort of balance in my life, where I get to work and then also still really be a full-time mom. It’s been fun working on that show—dropping the kids off at school and then going to work for a little bit.”
And after work? How does she unwind with her country music superstar husband? “We love watching Homeland. We are totally into Homeland. We also love watching The Newsroom on HBO, and I love Veep. I think that show is awesome.”
KEEP READING: Exclusive: How Nashville Star Kimberly Williams-Paisley Keeps Her Life In Balance
More juicy articles on OK!:
Incoming search terms:
- why did kimberly paisley leave nashville
- why did kimberly williams paisley leave nashville
- why did kimberly williams leave nashville
- why did Kimberly Williams-Paisley leave nashville
- why did kimberly williams paisley leave Nashville?
- why did kimberly williams paisley get killed off nashville
- why did paisley leave nashville
- Kimberly Williams-Paisleys son William Huckleberry Paisley
- why did kimberely pasley leave nashville
- kimberly williams paisley leaves nashville