Revlon Is Bringing Back 5 Cult-Favorite Lipstick Shades For Spring 2014
Revlon is the latest to bring back awesome shades from the dead. Last week, the brand held a series of polls on Facebook to let fans vote on their favorite discontinued lipstick shades. They’ve just revealed the top five shades that will make a comeback in their spring 2013 “Super Lustrous” range: Icy Violet from 1946, Snow Peach from 1956, Fifth Ave Red from 1958, Jungle Peach 1963 and Sandstorm from 1999. Throwbacks are clearly becoming a trend within the beauty world, and we couldn’t be more stoked. Brands like MAC and Bobbi Brown have recently hosted similar polls via social media, and will also be re-launching nostalgic shades for spring. And Urban Decay also brought back their popular nail polishes after receiving ongoing requests from fans. We hope this is enough proof for brands to listen up when it comes to what we really love.
For more beauty news, check out: how to remove yellow nail stains, the best $ 7 hair mask and Stila x Dancing With The Stars makeup sets.
Incoming search terms:
- revlon bringing back discontinued lipstick
- revlon fifth avenue red
- revlon\s fifth avenue red
- revlon fifth ave red lipstick
- revlon trends lipstick 2014
- revlon to bring back old lipsticks
- revlon super lustrous bring the shades back
- revlon spring 2014 lipstick
- revlon fifth avenue red lipstick
- revlon discontinued shades brought back